- International & national placements by Qatar Airways at Rs 20 Lakh, Hyatt Hotel USA at Rs 15 Lakh, Air India at Rs 8.50 Lakh; Practo Technologies at Rs 7.08 lakh; Josh Technology Rs 6.5 Lakh, LG Soft Rs 5.5 Lakh made LPU proud of its students
- Cognizant once again set new record in North India by selecting 550 Engineering students in just 1 day this session too, followed by Tech Mahindra’s selection of 249, I Gate Global solutions’ 73 and more
- 200+ Campus placement drives were made by other global giants including Amdocs, ITC Info-tech, Vodafone, Redington India, Indigo Airlines, Jubilant Chemsys, MRF Tyres and other
- Be it Google, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Dell, Cisco, Oracle, Cadence or any other top-brand, LPU students can be seen there
- LPU students are now working world over at packages of Rs One Crore
Though companies from multiple sectors have recruited LPU students but the top sector to recruit largest number of LPU students again remained engineering. LPU School of Hotel Management led the race illustratively by witnessing 100% placements of its students. Management students are selected by globally giant companies including XL Dynamics (75), Think & Learn (33), Practo Technologies (32), MRF Tyres (13); engineering students by CSS Corporation (30), and so on. Pharmacy students are preferred in large number by prestigious companies including Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Abbot India, Jubilant Chemsys, Life-Cell International, Omics Group; Hotel Management students by ITC Hotels, Bercos, The Grand, Zuri Whitefields; Fashion Technology students by Tommy Hilfiger, Biba Apparels, Madura Fashions, Vardhman Polytex; and agriculture students by Zenesis Agro-science and more. Education and physical education students also got coveted placements by Leap Start, Akal Academies, Focus Academy, and Imperial Sports Academy, Kooh Sports, Decathalon and more.
LPU Chancellor Mr Ashok Mittal inspires the students with the words “Always ‘Think Big’: LPU students have proven themselves in all spheres with great placement records during this session also. We feel proud when top recruiters speak overwhelmingly about potential of LPU students which make them secure placement offers semesters before their final examinations. Many a time students are seen pocketing more than 3-4 offers. I am happy to share that as per today, LPU alumni are working world over at packages up to Rs one crore, and are employed with prestigious companies including Google, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Dell, Cisco, Oracle, Cadence and more.” Mr Mittal added: “LPU teachers and allied staff members are working hard to enhance students’ employability and entrepreneurial skills. Comprehensive pre-placement grooming classes; regular workshops for exchange of information and creating awareness about the emerging trends; important guest- lecture by industry experts and more of such endeavours are made to let students know high-tech tools and licensed software. LPU has memberships, academic and industrial tie-up with Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, EMC, Cadence, Tech Mahindra, SAE, LUPIN and CSS Corp. Although LPU ensures that students remain industry ready by imparting them training of global standard, yet students are also encouraged to choose entrepreneurship as a career. I am proud to inform that one of our students has been included in Forbes list of billionaires also.”